Mummy has finally decided to post all my adventures online so that you can see all the fun I get up to as I grow. I'm now two months old, so there's quite a bit of catching up to do! Let me start with the basics: I was born on the 1st October 2010 at two minutes to seven in the evening weighing 3.12 kg. I arrived a little earlier than expected, in fact on mummy's first official day of maternity leave. I am nothing, if not efficient! Mummy's doctor, Dr Dumbrill, had to help me complete my epic journey to meet you all in the end after I got a little stuck on the way. However, once I had made it, Daddy took some lovely photos of me meeting mummy which I've included below. I have to say, it was quite a shock to see all those bright lights in the operating theatre, but I love living in the outside world now and like nothing better than spending time with mummy and daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment