Friday, July 1, 2011

Monkeyworld

Mummy and daddy are always calling me a Monkey... but I found out today that I am not really a Monkey at all.. Monkeys are furry and swing from branches! I discovered this today at Monkeyworld. Here all the monkeys that were not treated very nicely by other humans well get to come to retire... they are well looked after and cared for and fed lots of yummy fruits and veg. I don't imagine they have as good a time as Monkeys in the wild roaming free,  but they are loved very much and are safe :)

Here I am enjoying myself at Monkeyworld.


That soya yoghurt was delicious!



Taking a break... holidays are tiring stuff!


Adam looking very happy that its lunch time!


A real Monkey!


Mummy giving me a lift


An orange monkey, mummy tells me these are called Orangutans

I really liked Monkeyworld, mummy and daddy will have to take me there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment