Friday, July 1, 2011

My first ever trip to the UK - Box Hill

Hello everyone, I am now officially a super traveller! I travelled half way around the world with mummy and daddy to see all my family and friends in the UK. I like to think of them as my Northern fans as everyone just loves me.  I got to see nanny and Andrea again, but also got to meet lots of new people, like Adam, Wayne and mummy's friends from when she was small. Here you can see me with daddy at Heathrow, our plane is in the background. Luckily I got lots of sleep on the plane...


My first trip out was for dinner. Nanny, Andrea and Adam all came. It was yummy!


Second stop was Box Hill, one of mummy's favorite places. I can see why she likes it the views were lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment